Let’s protect our hands to protect our nation!
Together with the Ministry of Education, Unilever and Lifebuoy, presents an island art competition to celebrate the Global Handwashing Day. All drawings must be under the theme “H for Handwashing”.
The competition is open to the following three categories:
• First category: from Grade 1, and 2
• Second category: from Grade 3, 4, and 5
• Third category: from Grade 6, 7, and 8
The drawings can be shared on A3 or A4 paper formats and be coloured in any medium. Only entries submitted between October 15th and November 20th will be valid for the competition.
• First Price: 10 Book sets each worth of Rs. 5,000/- for each District
• Second Price: 25 Book sets each worth of Rs. 2,500/- for each District
• Third Price: 25 Book sets each worth of Rs. 1,000/- for each District
The competition will be judged by a professional judge panel and details of the winners will be published on Newspapers.
You may post your entry to P.O. Box: 1250, Colombo or submit your entry logging into the website of www.Hforhandwashing.lk.
*Terms and conditions apply